Saturday, September 20, 2014

My Twistofied New Life

My Twistofied New Life  

It was late one night, when I realized that this is the last night I am going to be in this house. The house where I was born, the playful days, the cries, the laughter, where I grew up to be a smart  brave SHE, my loving parents and my siblings.  I sat on the bed with my face resting on my knees. A strange feeling of mixed emotions.

Since my engagement with him there was a lot of excitement about my marriage, of going to the new house, new family, new relations and trying to adjust to a completely different atmosphere. The excitement of marrying the person I love and being tied together in the most beautiful relation called “Marriage”.

There was lot of noise all over the house, everyone busy preparing for the grand day, and I was advised to take rest and sleep well to wake up to beautiful new morning  which would take me to a beautiful new world. 

The sky was so clear and bright, chandamama (Moon) was shining bright trying to play hide and seek with me, I guess he is the one who could understand the feelings in my heart, my nervousness and my excitement. All the stars were glittering to join in my celebration. I smile at them, again and again. I take  a deep breath, say a small prayer to the almighty thanking him for the wonderful life he has given me. 


I run down the steps to greet my Mom, look into her tired eyes and as tears roll down my cheeks, I hug her sand say “Mom, Thankyou for everything, for letting me marry the person I love, for your love and care, I am going to sleep Mom, wake me up early, I have to dress up to look like a Princess”. Mom’s beautiful princess.

A grand day awaits every princess and every princess awaits for this grand day in her life.  After every night the Sun rises with new hopes, new aspirations and yes, am anxiously waiting for this new twist in my life which will take me to a whole new world of hopes, dreams and new relations.  


LIFE – the most beautiful gift from God. I always thank God for this beautiful life. Life is definitely not a straight road, it has its own ups & downs, frowns and smiles, failure & success and twists and turns.  

Twists and turns are always not bad sometimes twists can be the most beautiful thing to happen in one’s life and the most beautiful twist in my life was my marriage.




This post is a part of Write Over the Weekend, an initiative for Indian Bloggers by BlogAdda.


No comments:

Post a Comment